Volunteers support the VVWP mission by:
- Helping veterans write (writing aides)
- Starting a writing group with other veterans in your area (we can help you do this)
- Organizing fundraisers within your community or workplace
- Sharing our mission and information with other veterans, their families and community
- Representing VVWP on Veterans Administration Voluntary Service Committees
- Serving on the Board of Directors
- Typing manuscripts by veteran writers
- Helping office staff with administrative duties (must be technology and internet savvy)
Get involved today by contacting the VVWP office at 816-701-6844 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To volunteer within the VA System:
Print and complete the following downloadable form or send your request to Veterans Voices Writing Project, Inc., 406 West 34th St., Suite 103, Kansas City, MO 64111. Also complete the VA application for voluntary service here:
To volunteer, please email us at email@example.com or call us directly at 816-701-6844.